Rules of hell
The rules are easy:
- No taksie backsies
- Your deck must have a minimum value of 40.000 SEK (avarage 666 SEK with a 60 card deck)
- First shuffle, then cut, then ANTE!
- The ante card should be hidden until the game has ended
- Sign and optionally alter the card you loose
- Post your spoils in the spoils of war gallery
Shuffle, Cut, AnteNo taksie backsies!
Deck cunstruction rules
Only cards from the following sets and expansions are allowed:
– Limited Edition Alpha
– Limited Edition Beta
– Unlimited Edition
– Arabian Nights
– The Dark
In addition, follow the ordinary Swedish B&R with the addition of the Usual Suspects.
Jeweled Bird is a bit confusing. This is a very common issue:
Q: What if I Disenchant the bird in response to its activation? Or sacrifice it to something?
A: Then the bird goes to the graveyard, no exchange of ante takes place and its controller doesn’t draw a card.
You are only allowed to name a bird if these conditions is met:
* You are the owner of the bird
* The bird does not have a name
Naming of birds
You can name the bird to whatever you like, but it might be a good idea to check out The Bird Watchers Log and choose a name not already in use. Just add “space dash space NAME” after the actual name of the card.
e.g. Jeweled Bird – Coco
Whenever you get a hold on a new bird, please update the bird in The Bird Watchers Log so we can keep track of the birds.